Saturday, April 4, 2015

Just a couple little photos of a few different things before I start with House 002. Sorry I didn't get the pic of her going from child to teen, not sure why I didn't I thought I did. :( And missed June and Less as well. But it's ok we'll have more birthdays with other sims. LOL



Enjoying the night air, and I just had to get the moon shot. :) 



Not sure why but little Mya kept wanting to sleep in her parents room. Forcing poor Less to sleep in her little bed. 


At least June did get a couple pics of Mya for her wall. 


Just a shot of the house value after Mya turned into a teen. 


And it's Mya's birthday she is now going to be a young adult so time to get to House 002. Hope you all enjoyed House 001 as much as I did. 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that pic of them sitting by the pool w/the moon in the background...soooo cool!
    I c that u finished that egg collection...nice work!
    Happy birthday Mya! C u in House 002! =)
    Gratz on completion of House 001...LOVED seeing all the pics from your challenge =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this comment for some reason. Glad you enjoyed it and yeah I loved that pic too I was watching them chat and I saw the moon coming I just had to get that shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shot of Less and June by the pool with the moon behind them is so romantic, beautiful pic too! :) LOL poor Less having to sleep in the kids bed! :D Happy birthday to Mya!! I hope she does well when she takes over for House 002. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that shot too Less, I was happy to get that one. Yes very romantic indeed. I know poor Less I felt so bad for him. I'm sure Mya will be just fine in House 002 :) Her mama taught her well. LOL

    ReplyDelete