Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Drifter Challenge House 002

House 002


As you saw with the end of House 002 our dear Mya is now a young adult and it's her turn to start her on house and leave her family behind. Let's follow her on her journey. 


Here she is on Creek Cabana I didn't realize I made the picture so small sorry about that. I gotta get better at that. 




Of course she's starting out like her mom, fishing, harvesting, digging up rocks and all that good stuff. 


Chatting with the mail man. I see some potential there. 


After a long hard couple of days she did manage to get a little comfort going on anyway. Not much but a little. Dang I will really have to try to get better pics. 



More hard work collecting, fishing, and  harvesting, She also got a job as a doctor. So that is really helping. 



On a day off she invites over the mailman again they become such good friends she decided to get to know him a little more on the personal side, and they decide it's time for them to get married and move in together. Yes they work fast. :) 



As you can tell very fast by the look of that baby bump. Oh boy gotta work a lot of overtime now to get the house built up before the baby comes. As they only have a bathroom as you can tell. LOL




Changed up Byron a little I think he looks better now anyway and oh boy he's going to be an adult long before Mya I don't see him living through this challenge. LOL And of course making her work overtime a lot has helped get some what of a house going. 




And it's go time. Oh no not twins. :( Ugh ok anyway we had twin boys. Jaden and Jacob, with Jaden being our heir. 



Had to get the boys a room of their own where they wouldn't be stuck outside. LOL 





Jaden is the red head and I have no idea where it came from. LOL And just a shot of them doing some homework, such good boys. We took the kids on vacation to Granite Falls and I don't think they had much fun, though they did play horseshoes some. Yes everyone was there but didn't get them all together much as Mya was busy working on her aspiration. LOL 
Anyway I thought I had a couple of pics of them on vacation but I guess I didn't. That's it for now, will add more when I play more and get more pics. I hope you have enjoyed this so far. This challenge is so much fun, you should all give it a try. 









2 comments:

  1. It's quite a change from having a house & moving w/your heir back 2 square 1 of having nothing huh?! I love the lil' tent u bought w/your TINY outhouse hee hee
    Nice catch w/the mailman. I've been calling pizza delivery..but cannot ever get them 2 introduce themselves heh....I might have 2 pick a different "working Sim"
    Your house is coming along VERY nicely & I love your heir...his hair is great! I'm so glad that you're enjoying this chunk of The Drifter Challenge. I'm enjoying the updates/pics here...can't wait 2 c more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vih, yeah very challenging but very fun. So glad you are enjoying reading. I'm having fun playing for sure. Those pizza guys are hard to catch I can see that. :) I love the tents so much better for sleeping and getting fun that's for sure :) Glad you like my little heir I love that hair too :) Thank you for checking up on this and for the awesome challenge it's so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete