Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Now for more on the Plumbottom family. First I want to say that I have been having loads of fun playing this challenge. :)




Having more fun camping and I don't know why he's taking a nap on this seat when they have a nice big tent to for him to sleep in. No one else was even sleeping at the time. And also having some fun playing horseshoes with the family. 



A little bit of how the house is looking. We're getting there I think. :) 



Mom has been busy working at the hospital and of course the first surgery she gets to do is on an alien and I had no idea until I got this new achievement :). 


Of course right after that she got abducted. Go figure she saves his life and sends his buddies to take her a way for a little while. LOL (At least she didn't get pregnant. LOL


After some hard work I was able to get another bathroom in the house so that's progress, And the boys kept wanting to sleep in mom and dad's bed so I just put a double bed in their room and they started sleeping there. So at least mom and dad can sleep together again. LOL





At least time time I got pics of the kids aging up to teens :) I think they turned out to be nice looking young boys. 


Mom finally aged up as well. And if I'm thinking right dad is now an elder but wasn't really focusing on him so didn't get a picture. 


Among all this we got our lifetime aspiration done which was awesome. :) 


So the day the kids were supposed to age to young adults this was my house worth. LOL Um yeah gotta figure out something before we cook their cake. I know I did this kind of fast but I just couldn't stop playing this family. LOL So much fun. 


Thanks to a couple painting from mom when she got home from work we reached our goal, now time to fix the boys a cake. :) 


And there you have it, our heir is now a young adult. So my part of House 002 is done. I guess next time I need to play with other families in between so I don't finish it so fast. LOL Anyway I hope you all have enjoyed this, I know I enjoyed playing them. And Vih, so can't wait for House 003, but yeah I'm gonna have to wait a while. LOL 











2 comments:

  1. So glad that The Drifter Challenge is keeping your attention....it's great that u like it so much!
    O my goodness what a wild ride!!
    I can't believe your Sim got abducted!!!
    Those r some nice lookin' guys =)
    Woah...talk about a close call w/the house net worth!
    GREAT job on completion of House 002 Tiger...that's so awesome! I can't believe u finished it already =)
    I realize that I used the ! a lot..but I couldn't help it...so much fun stuff has just happened!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super fun I might even just do a mini challenge of House 002 to see what happens. And yeah I can't believe she did either I was like No lol. Glad you like the guys but when I start the next one my heir will probably have different hair. Took all my cc out been having a couple problems with the game lagging so seeing if that will help. And yes a very close call for sure. LOL I thought I was going to have to start over, but glad I got it. So glad you enjoyed reading it I had tons of fun playing.

      Delete