Monday, March 30, 2015

The last time we left our lovely June and Less they were going to try for a baby, and that they did. This is the result of that little bit of fun they had. 


Yep they're going to have a nooboo. :) 


Belly bump at first trimester. Most of my sims don't get that a first so it scares me. LOL


This is what she gets almost everyday she comes home from work. How Sweet!!!


And if you can't tell by Less's reaction. It's go time!!! :)


Welcome Mya Plumbottom to the world!


Baby and mama time with a view of little Mya's room. 


I know time just flies by, this is little Mya as a child. I think she's cute anyway. 



June and Less are now adults :) I can't believe how fast time goes. 


And with the new addition of basements I thought it would be fun to have the master bedroom down here. They do have a small bathroom attached but didn't get a picture of that. 





Poor Mya came home from school embarrassed so mom and dad decided to make her feel better. :) 



They loved their little Mya so much they got her a brand new pool :) 




Just a few of our little heir playing and doing her homework like a good girl. :) 
I'm gonna post a few pics of the house that has been some what upgraded. I missed a couple rooms but will get them later. :) Hope you all enjoy for now. And if you read a big thanks for reading. 






And a pic of Less doing his daily watching tv. He's either watching tv or playing on the computer. :)
That's it for this one more pics of the house next time. Oh and we are over 35,000 on our wonderful house. :)














4 comments:

  1. O my goodness!! You're snagging some really great pictures =)
    That Less can sure b a charmer hee hee
    They look like such a happy family..I love it!
    The house looks wonderful as well...great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Vih :) Now the waiting game have to get her to a young adult before I can continue. I really like the house, I do wish I had made their room maybe upstairs and did something else with the basement but I'm no good at going up and trying to fix a roof lol. So guess I'll leave it at that. :) And yes he is quite the charmer for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, congrats on the newborn Mya! She did age up to be a little cutie. She looks a lot like her momma. :) Their house looks great and a heck of a lot better than the Negative's house, that's for sure. :) Looks like Mya will always be spoiled, I like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Less, it's been fun playing with them. Yep she will be very spoiled that's for sure. and the Negative's house is getting lots better. :)

      Delete